Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > General Classified Ads - Personal Ads Only > Renovation Related Classifieds

Renovation Related Classifieds Post Secondhand Furniture For Sale, Garage Sale, Furniture Leasing Services, Home Decor Services, Aircon Services, Cleaners, Entertainers, Party Planners, General Contractors, Interior Designers & Renovation, Maids Services, Movers, Pest Control, Plumbers, Locksmiths, Pool & Gardening Services. [Post Renovation Classified].

Old 25th October 2011, 02:13 PM   #1
Derek Pow

Wave Marble top Coffee table & side table for sale

Hello all...
I am a new member who is interested to sell the White Marble top coffee table and side table at an offer price of S400/- .

Both drawers are in good condition c/w drawers as seen in pictures.
Kindly note these items are "cash & carry" and sell as a complete set.
Location in Bukit Batok East.

Everthing must go before 3rd November 2011.

Please feel free to pm me ....

Thank you ..... Derek
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1233.jpg (91.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1235.jpg (89.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1234.jpg (93.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Derek Pow; 25th October 2011 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: forget to add the location
Derek Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2011, 01:29 PM   #2
Derek Pow

Default Re: Marble top Coffee table & side table for sale

Hi there again....it's me Derek,

Thank you for the reading my first 'maiden post'.
In my second post I would like to clarify some technical, removal and price issues.

Technical & removal issues
Please note that the marble top can be detached from the wooden table support for both coffee and side table.
Will provide bubble pack material free for packaging.
Therefore the marble tops will be free from scratches and have a cushion ride to the final destination.
As my flat is near to the lift by a flight of stairs (8 steps), will give you a helping hand whenever possible for that day.

Pricing
Still have some concern over this matter...?
Willing to discuss further based on the understanding that what is value for your money and what is fair ...thus we will make a "win-win" situation for both the buyer and myself.

Of course, I will try to ensure the buyer never go home empty handed.

Therefore serious buyers..please note goods will be sold on first come first serve basis.

Look forward to hear comments & feedback.

Thank you...Derek
Old 28th October 2011, 07:44 AM   #3
Derek Pow

Hi everyone,

Once again thank you for the response.

To make matters easy and reduce time spent in reply, kindly contact my hp 96618350.

If I might be away from my hp, kindly drop a message and I will respond promptly.

Thanking in anticipation...Derek :-)
Old 2nd November 2011, 01:10 PM   #4
Derek Pow

Hello to all readers,
Time really flies... due to some delays, the offer will be extended to 06/11/2011 (Sun).

As my new furniture is coming shortly, I need space for accommodation.

From the attached pictures, the marble top coffee tables are beveled and had rounded corners. Therefore it should be safe for the young and old. The milky white table top is distinctive, maintenance free and had a major difference when compared to the glazed glass top.

Therefore , I certainly hope for the right future owner who will cherish these tables.
If price is still a major issue, we do negotiate amicably.

Thank you for viewing and hope to be contacted soon.

Derek.
Old 3rd November 2011, 12:40 PM   #5
ravihome

Thanks for share the information. really you have great job. i m really appreciated.....
ravihome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 07:05 AM   #6
Derek Pow

Hello03 Re: Marble top Coffee table & side table for sale

Hi again,

Just to update readers that the coffee table & side table had been sold to the early buyer who came on Sunday morning 06/11/2011.

Thanks again for your time in reading the post.
I will continue to provide good deals whenever there is a possibility & opportunity

Best wishes...Derek

Tags
chairs, furniture, sofa, table