Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Introduction / Gatherings / Renovation Photos > House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat

House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat Share nice home renovation decor photos or your house renovation photos in our Renovation Blogs Discussion. [Post Reno Photo / Blog].

Old 4th November 2011, 10:25 PM   #11
Kraftwerk

Default Re: 3d innovations

Hi Moony,

I feel for you & truly understands the agony you are putting up. Today it is the 5th week of renovation & our painting is incomplete! All the defects have not been rectified! Lighting/doors installation, acid wash, floor lamination, window grilles & cabinets are not done yet! They have stopped work consecutively for 6 days (including PH on Monday). Their window contractor workmanship totally unacceptable! The schedule given is off! We are so very tired! Everyday calling our ID to update us on the work status, full of lame excuses! Total disappointment! The handling over date suppose to be next week and NOW my ID start to push for all the outstanding jobs to next week in order to meet the dateline. We are hoping for miracles!!!

In short first sales presentation is impressive but fail to deliver. Incomplete 3D drawing given to us only after the tiles are up.

Last edited by Kraftwerk; 4th November 2011 at 10:57 PM..
Kraftwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2011, 09:43 AM   #12
moony

OMG Kraftwerk, i agree that they promise and promise before the money comes in and after that it is all gone..
and chasing them for updates is really causing my blood pressure to explode..and yet he had the cheek to ask him to recommended to our friends and relatives..

yes he is full of shit(pardon my lang). and still waiting for the 3d design..i will get it after all the work is done i guess..(bangs head on the wall)..
moony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2011, 09:12 AM   #13
Lalitaa

I had only a budget of $15k for a re-sale 4RM Flat. Being a newly wed couple, we do not have a big budget after having to pay off the resale flat COV and the wedding expenses can be quite a big plate to finish. We also knew that finding the right ID is so impt as we have heard alot of horror stories from our friends. Out of 10 calls, there was only 1 ID, Jimmy Tan from 3D Innovations that gave us the assurance that with our budget, he can do alot for us, depending on the various elements of reno. We were quite encouraged to hear that and agreed to meet him up.

He is a Chinese speaking ID who has impressed us from the very start. As we do not drive, he took the initiative to pick us up from Paya Lebar MRT to the showroom in UBI & vice-versa. He also drove us to the various suppliers to get our home needs. During the past 4 consultations, he was very professional, honest and responsible, gave u a lot of creative & sensible suggestions. He can clearly identify the functions of various spaces and gave us a good visualization through the 3D drawings. Most important thing is-This was done with the best interest on cost-savings for us. Although we exceeded our budget of $15k, we spent a total of $19700. This includes 2 wall features with wallpaper...and a false ceiling...and of course the basics like hacking of 2 toilets, changing of kitchen cabinet n built in wardrobe etc...We still find it quite reasonable as he customized to our needs, not just adhering to a standard package.

In short, i would say that he is a follow up and follow through ID. He does not recommend unneccesary items to you but instead, assist u to save wherever possible. I would definitely recommend my friends should they required renovation services.

FYI to those keen, Jimmy Tan can be reached at 8571 8531
Lalitaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2011, 02:36 PM   #14
moony

happy for you lalitaa. Yours went smoothly.

i got a totally useless fella. This useless fella handed over to another who is totally always in state of loss or 'I don't know leh'. guess what my place is still being renovated.
I seriously hope people will never ever ever use the 'fool' i used. Pardon my language but i am extremely pissed. I wanna lodge a report against this ID. from oct 1*, 2011 they are still doing work. the workers do what they feel like doing
i have to check and scream all over again to make the changes!!!!!!! i really feel like use loads loads of swear words..God give me the patience to go.
on top of this bloody mess, i got kids and home where we can't really stay in.

Last edited by moony; 12th December 2011 at 02:38 PM..
moony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2011, 12:36 AM   #15
caramelpudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by moony View Post
happy for you lalitaa. Yours went smoothly.

i got a totally useless fella. This useless fella handed over to another who is totally always in state of loss or 'I don't know leh'. guess what my place is still being renovated.
I seriously hope people will never ever ever use the 'fool' i used. Pardon my language but i am extremely pissed. I wanna lodge a report against this ID. from oct 1*, 2011 they are still doing work. the workers do what they feel like doing :eek
i have to check and scream all over again to make the changes!!!!!!! i really feel like use loads loads of swear words..God give me the patience to go.
on top of this bloody mess, i got kids and home where we can't really stay in.
Moony,
I am in the exact same situation as u, and i am about to go mad. dO U mind sharing who is your ID? i am going to sack mine!!!
Can some one pls recommend a decent project manager from this company? I am at my wits end.
caramelpudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2012, 01:05 PM   #16
peterparker

I am in urgent need of contractor to help us in fabricating and installing kitchen cabinets, feature wall.
pls provide contact no? Preferably direct contact with contractor and no via 3rd party.... like Id etc.
peterparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2012, 02:46 PM   #17
Kraftwerk

PeterParker...Spiderman?

Frankly speaking, we really regretted not engaging contractors directly!
Ours so called ID totally lack of enthusiasm & failed to supervise on our renovation work but when comes to payment they are very proactive & persistence!

However, not every ID are slackers & if u happen to change your mind & to ease your burden in managing your own reno then I would highly recommend Benson Lo of BenzDesign Studio. Don't get me wrong I've nothing to do with his business nor his personal friend but, a friend of mine engaged him and I am very impress by his commitment & topnotch workmanship.

Do check out his profile and feedback rating from his customers in this forum.

Last edited by Kraftwerk; 12th January 2012 at 02:59 PM..
Kraftwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2012, 12:42 PM   #18
MelindaTan

Can anyone tell me what is 3D innovations??
MelindaTan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2012, 07:10 PM   #19
tm304

have your plans rendered then choose decorative concrete for the flooring
tm304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2012, 08:16 PM   #20
Coffeeking

Wish I had taken the advice of this forum more seriously. *sigh* I hv experienced and still experiencing all that has been negatively said abt this company. Crap. Call themselves 3D but cant produce even a decent 3D drawing.
Coffeeking is offline   Reply With Quote