Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Introduction / Gatherings / Renovation Photos > House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat

House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat Share nice home renovation decor photos or your house renovation photos in our Renovation Blogs Discussion. [Post Reno Photo / Blog].

Old 7th November 2010, 04:29 AM   #21
siong

Thumbsup Re: Design themes of 8 different houses within 2 months

Indeed very nice and save costing. Never know that a bit of touch up can be so nice for the living hall. The toilets also very nice. My house was also done up by Benson Lo some time back. So far we ARE happy with his services
siong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2010, 02:05 AM   #22
jiangzhung

Default Re: Design themes of 8 different houses within 2 months

Wow, the design concept is very nice indeed...
jiangzhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2010, 12:28 AM   #23
benson lo

Hi guys, thanks for your support and replys.. sorry for the late reply, I've been so busy for the last few months trying to brand out many different concepts of many different houses. I will post more new before n after houses to show everyone the next log in.the mean time, you all can view the latest house pics that I have done so far
benson lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2010, 01:11 AM   #24
eileen

Hi im eileen, Im back again , I just want to thanks Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio as currently my house was done up by him. So far , i have intro my elder brother to him . As he is difficult to arrange an appointment with him. My elder brother waited for quite some time & manage to book an appointment with him, Anyway, it was worth waiting. My brother been to few ids firm and they have not interest him at all. During the first meet up with Benson Lo, The meet up seems to last for hours as they are featuring it out for the best designs for different parts of the house layout.

Every meet up is very long as Benson was trying to get the best stuffs out of everything, He is quite straight forward to make decisions for my brother.
At the first place, He would come out with something for my brother to choose. End of the day after chosing every material , my brother would choose back the samples that Benson chose at the first place.

Everyone seems comfortable with him as they are now at the right track.
During the on going renovation, most of the time ,he will be at my brother house to look through the reno process. No wonder Hes every busy.
Through out the whole renovation, Every thing is in good hands.
Thanks to Him, Benson lo i would now post pictures of my brother house

on going ...

My brother house, i will post more pictures after i gather them.

you too can see my house photos at on going projects no.1 at his websitehttp://benzdesignstudio.com
eileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2011, 10:40 AM   #25
mcfly

Hi, im back again, my house is also done up by Benson Lo from Benzdesign studio. Here are the pictures like i promise
I was highly recommended by some of my friends. I too have been comparing around to look for an id to do up my place. He is different from the rest of the id's that we have met. He could propose many different types of design concepts and could even drew out free hand to show us. We are amazed with his design skills and we decided to sign up with him. He totally much different from the others. He could really excel. Im going to share my house pictures to everyone in the forum.

Before & after photos

mcfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2011, 10:42 AM   #26
mcfly

Nice??? there are more to come...
Old 11th January 2011, 10:43 AM   #27
mcfly

Im not finish yet