Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > House Renovation Discussion Forums > General Renovation, D. I. Y. Reno Chat, Kitchen, Bathroom Renovation Discussion Forums

General Renovation, D. I. Y. Reno Chat, Kitchen, Bathroom Renovation Discussion Forums Discuss general renovation, kitchen reno, bathroom renovation, solid surface top, glass sliding door, aluminum gate, painting, window grilles, water heater, or post how to do it in our D.I.Y. reno chat .. [Post Reno Topics].

Old 12th April 2011, 02:08 PM   #21
bomb1

Default Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith Grace View Post
Hi, am new to this forum and am looking for a good and responsible ID. I understand Benson has done lotsa of nice and warm decor for the home owners.

I would like to know more on his package so that I can plan the finance accordingly. I am doing the LV room, kitchen and both toilets. Changing all the tiles etc. So would like to enquire on the package his reno package.

Thanks much for all your updates. Please pm me on the package home owners.

Bless all.
Hi Faith Grace,
For my case which include the demolition & masonry works for kitchen and 2 toilets, as well as other works; plumbing, painting, etc plus custom made furnitures designed by him for living rm, bedrm, and others... cost est 40k
Overall satisfaction because the whole house was transformed and was not what i had expected initially.
bomb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2011, 09:26 AM   #22
Faith Grace

Default Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

Thanks much for your advice.

Its really helpful and at least i can plan accordingly.
Would you be able to pm me on the images of your home? I am so eager to see. Actually i had the intention to replace the tiles for all the bedrooms only and not renovating due to budget constraint... but guess.. will need to save more before going to Benson...

Would you be able to pm me the quote that you have so that I can see on the costing also.. Thanks much
Faith Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 05:07 PM   #23
bomb1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith Grace View Post
Thanks much for your advice.

Its really helpful and at least i can plan accordingly.
Would you be able to pm me on the images of your home? I am so eager to see. Actually i had the intention to replace the tiles for all the bedrooms only and not renovating due to budget constraint... but guess.. will need to save more before going to Benson...

Would you be able to pm me the quote that you have so that I can see on the costing also.. Thanks much
Hi, from earlier threads, you would be able to see several images of my place.
As for the quote, I am sorry but I don't think its right to share since the quotation is different for different people. However, mine was about 40k incusive of masonry and demolition work, plus custom made furniture, plumbing, painting...Thanks
Old 1st May 2011, 09:00 AM   #24
irene chan

Thumbsup Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangzhung View Post
Hi all, It time for me to post good comments after reading all the good comments abt Benson Lo,

Im Chen Jiang Zhuang, im a permament resident (PR) in Singapore, I have been staying in singapore for 8 years. i have just got married and had bought a resale HDB flat. Pardon me for my poor english. I would like to share my joy to those who really want to renovate their house. I would like to recommend this renovation company Benzdesign studio, Id Benson Lo.We are searching around for an id or contractor to renovate our house. We went to many renovation companies in Singapore. We had been waiting for the quotation for our house for quite some time. It have been many weeks but only 2 id responsed to me. The price of the renovation is very high given by one of them. the other quotation is incomplete,,,

We are stress and totally lost. in singapore, We had no one to turn too.Whenever we spoke to the Id, when we told them that we are a china national, They would just try to cut short our conversation and sent us out in a very nice way.

My Shipyard shift manager recommended Benson Lo to me. Benson is very patient and he explain to us about the material use for our renovation.
He suggested to us many ways. We have taken up alot of his time. We ask and ask a lot of quotations and We are also like everyone else in Singapore who likes our house to be done with new modern interior concepts.

We admitted that before the renovation process finish, we want things in our own way and we felt that we were harsh on him. He really is very paitent and help us to complete our renovation process neatly and in time. We are unware that there is no 100% workmanship in the renovation. Before he hand over the house to us. We are pleased and happy as we seen 99% of the touch up work done up by him. I will soon post my new design modern house to show everyone.

My family and i would thanks Benson Lo for his good will and his good services. I would rate him A for his interior design skills
I have met up him last weekend, we have an discussion and we admitted that he is good. We like the design concept that he proposed to us. We are lightly to take up his service in our next appointment
irene chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2011, 10:37 AM   #25
benson lo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]259[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]260[/ATTACH]

Here are all the new intrend design concept theme showflat done by me.
benson lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2011, 11:47 PM   #26
benson lo

Hi all here are the photos of design concepts done by me that i promise to post. this is really a hard one in mind which need an immediate planinng and the whole reno process took me about 10 days to finish before the yearly opening....
Hi,

Here are the photos that i promise to post ....

Old 19th June 2011, 11:48 PM   #27
benson lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson lo View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]259[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]260[/ATTACH]

Here are all the new intrend design concept theme showflat done by me.
Cool stuffs...
Old 3rd July 2011, 08:20 PM   #28
bomb1

Quote:
Originally Posted by taufu View Post
i have meet up with Benson Lo yesterday at his office yesterday, He is a young chap who could really give you alot of design concept. Im very surpraise that he could really propose and draw out many design concept on the spot that i never seen before. through out the search of the id process, he is quite different from among all. He is so well verse and i actually would take my hats of him.

The minute i step onto Benzdesign Studio and meet up with Benson Lo on that day,I shake hands and i left him a remark saying that every ids i met claimed to be a design consultant, home stylish and bur bur bur... but till now i really have not met someone who is actually an id. All are contractors whom i met keep on claiming to be an id but are actually so call contractors. After Benson Lo heard this sentence, he just smile and told me to sit down and he would go to the photocopy machine and take out pieces of A3 size paper and he began our discussion. Benson Lo smile and said," have you met an real id before?" I was alarmed by him at that time. Our discussion seems to last more then hours. The design concept he propose is totally different from all the others, He would propse and use colour of laminate samples and soft furnishing to express the design theme and concept of my house layout. I was totally out of words. Benson Lo have made my whole house a centre of extraction. Every bedrooms, living room and even the kitchen area. I seem to be dreaming and wonder how he do it.

I work as a property agent for years and i work with contractors and ids, none is as good as him. He also advise me to cut cost on certain things that need not to be spent. He said that he would draft out a quotation base on our discussion. I am amazed, i told him its ok , i will meet up with him sometime next week. While Benson Lo send me to the main door of his office, he smiled and ask me to take back my words as i said just now earlier on the minute i shake hands with him. We laugh together then i told him to give me a best price for my house quotation.

What my friends said about Benson Lo is indeed true. He is so professional and he is so well verse in design concept. I really take my hats off him. I hope that Benson Lo will give me a good price for my house renovation quotation. I know that he is not the cheapest among all but he is worth paying. Hope to meet up with him to look onto my quotation before i sign up with him.

I strongly recommend Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. I rate him A for his services.
That sounds an excellent review for benz design (I missed this). So, did you finally use him?
Old 1st November 2012, 01:07 PM   #29
New Property Watch

nice to see so many good reviews.
New Property Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2012, 10:22 PM   #30
shaju_786

All the information is not correct, I went to the shop pass them my floor plan & explain them what I m going to do. But I did not receive any quote from them I think they looking for big fish to catch my budget also 15k & I m staying nearby last month I gave my floor plan still waiting to receive quotation. How I m going to engage this type of contractors? After I pay money they look like busy then my money gone.
shaju_786 is offline   Reply With Quote