Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > House Renovation Discussion Forums > General Renovation, D. I. Y. Reno Chat, Kitchen, Bathroom Renovation Discussion Forums

General Renovation, D. I. Y. Reno Chat, Kitchen, Bathroom Renovation Discussion Forums Discuss general renovation, kitchen reno, bathroom renovation, solid surface top, glass sliding door, aluminum gate, painting, window grilles, water heater, or post how to do it in our D.I.Y. reno chat .. [Post Reno Topics].

Old 28th July 2010, 01:41 AM   #1
tommy

Thumbsup Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web pages

Having searching and hunting for a good id is really very hard and tiring. Why do we need to search for good ids? I have a bad experience on my pervious house at ang mo Kio.This time round due to many recommendation from my friends and Singapore reno web pages,I found a good id cum contractor. It was no other id but Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio, the creativity of my house interior design is very nice. During our renovation process, He is always on the ball. My wife and i would like to thanks him for all the effort and hard work to pull our through during the renovation period, We are indeed happy with his services. He use designs to blend out a concept theme for our new home. Our renovation price is also reasonable. Whenever we call him, he would always respond back to us. Even after we settle the outstanding amount for the renovation works.

The workmanship is ok compare to the last house done up by other pervious id. ?I would like to highly recommended Benson lo from Benzdesign Studio. his handphone no. is 94556664

My id Benson Lo 94556664
Benzdesign Studio

Last edited by tommy; 4th August 2012 at 05:13 PM..
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 12:38 AM   #2
siong

Default Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

I will like to recommend my id, Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. He really put in alot of effort to ensure that my house is really done up. We are pleased with him as he is always there to help us to decide on certain colour theme that really make our house concept nice.

My id ,Benson lo Benzdesign Studio 94556664

Last edited by siong; 9th August 2010 at 12:48 AM..
siong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 01:10 AM   #3
wendy

Default Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

Hi , my house renovation is ongoing and works was abt to finish, i will be completing my house renovation in abt less than a week time. Got to thanks my id, Benson lo for helping us to rush through our house before the hungry ghost period. He really put his heart and effort to ensure things are in order. We have been to many id firms but we copuldn't find the right person to manage our house designs. Benson is much different from all other ids.He could give you full of design concepts and could even draw out on the spot for us to see. So amazing, We spent 4 to 5 hours with him and the time spent is worth it. I will continue to load in my house pictures into the forum when i settle down with my new house.

Id ,who actually turn my house into reality. Benson Lo (benzdesign Studio)
wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 01:18 AM   #4
wendy

For those who are really looking for someone to renovate your house. maybe you could try id, Benson Lo,(Benzdesign Studio). He was recommended by my brother in law. My house renovation works is abt to finish. We are excited to move into our house. We will post our house pics once we are going to settle down.

Thanks to Benzdesign Studio, Benson Lo. 94556664
Old 9th August 2010, 01:21 AM   #5
wendy

Think we are using the same id.
Old 9th August 2010, 01:21 AM   #6
wendy

Hi , my house renovation is ongoing and works was abt to finish, i will be completing my house renovation in abt less than a week time. Got to thanks my id, Benson lo for helping us to rush through our house before the hungry ghost period. He really put his heart and effort to ensure things are in order. We have been to many id firms but we copuldn't find the right person to manage our house designs. Benson is much different from all other ids.He could give you full of design concepts and could even draw out on the spot for us to see. So amazing, We spent 4 to 5 hours with him and the time spent is worth it. I will continue to load in my house pictures into the forum when i settle down with my new house.

Id ,who actually turn my house into reality. Benson Lo (benzdesign Studio)

Last edited by wendy; 9th August 2010 at 02:09 AM..
Old 11th August 2010, 12:53 AM   #7
pokerbear

I would highly recommend Benson Lo to everyone in the reno forum. He can really design many concept ideas for my house .He put in all his efforts to design and make sure things are well. We got to thanks him for giving me a dream home

Done by my id Benson Lo, Benzdesign Studio 94556664
pokerbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 01:07 AM   #8
pokerbear

Most of our friends came to our house warming and they gives good comments base on the colour theme and design concept.Thanks to Benson's effort, that really gives us a chance to live in a warm & cosy nest.
pokerbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2010, 02:37 AM   #9
hanbing

Hi, im hanbing, I been working in singapore for about 5 years.
We had just bought a resale 4 room corner flat in tampines. We are every excited to get our first house in Singapore. At the look at it, our house really need a full renovation. We bought many home design magazines from shops to read along. we had many ideas on how to create our first house.We went around looking for an id to do up our new home.

We, like everyone else in Singapore who likes our house to be done with new modern design concepts. We beening sourcing around for few months. We are very tired after all the discussion with the ids regarding our house reno.. What we really want is a design concept for our house.

Benson Lo, (benzdesign Studio) 94556664 was being recommended to us by my friends and the forumers. We decided to give it a try.

We finally met up with him and we started up a discussion base on our house reno. in our discussion, we admitted that Benson Lo is good. He could draw out well on the spot to show us his propose design. We are quite happy with him as we are sure that he is the one we are looking for. My house renovation process is abt to finish. i will post my house pics into the forum after i get to move in.

i and my family got to thanks him for giving us a cosy modern luxury style that we could not imagine.
hanbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2010, 08:25 AM   #10
jiangzhung

Thumbsup Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

Hi all, It time for me to post good comments after reading all the good comments abt Benson Lo,

Im Chen Jiang Zhuang, im a permament resident (PR) in Singapore, I have been staying in singapore for 8 years. i have just got married and had bought a resale HDB flat. Pardon me for my poor english. I would like to share my joy to those who really want to renovate their house. I would like to recommend this renovation company Benzdesign studio, Id Benson Lo.We are searching around for an id or contractor to renovate our house. We went to many renovation companies in Singapore. We had been waiting for the quotation for our house for quite some time. It have been many weeks but only 2 id responsed to me. The price of the renovation is very high given by one of them. the other quotation is incomplete,,,

We are stress and totally lost. in singapore, We had no one to turn too.Whenever we spoke to the Id, when we told them that we are a china national, They would just try to cut short our conversation and sent us out in a very nice way.

My Shipyard shift manager recommended Benson Lo to me. Benson is very patient and he explain to us about the material use for our renovation.
He suggested to us many ways. We have taken up alot of his time. We ask and ask a lot of quotations and We are also like everyone else in Singapore who likes our house to be done with new modern interior concepts.

We admitted that before the renovation process finish, we want things in our own way and we felt that we were harsh on him. He really is very paitent and help us to complete our renovation process neatly and in time. We are unware that there is no 100% workmanship in the renovation. Before he hand over the house to us. We are pleased and happy as we seen 99% of the touch up work done up by him. I will soon post my new design modern house to show everyone.

My family and i would thanks Benson Lo for his good will and his good services. I would rate him A for his interior design skills
jiangzhung is offline   Reply With Quote