Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Introduction / Gatherings / Renovation Photos > House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat

House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat Share nice home renovation decor photos or your house renovation photos in our Renovation Blogs Discussion. [Post Reno Photo / Blog].

Old 7th November 2010, 04:44 AM   #11
hasl

Thumbsup Re: Highly recomended ID Benson Lo, who design up my house in to a DREAM HOME

Some time back, I recommended my friends to Benson Lo, none of my friends complain abt his services, They were happy to have him as their id, Design concepts of their houses is very nice. will post them into the web pages after everything is done up
hasl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 12:24 AM   #12
fanny

Default Re: Highly recomended ID Benson Lo, who design up my house in to a DREAM HOME

hi want i can say is that he is really good. asmy house was done up by him a while ago
fanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2010, 10:33 AM   #13
mi lover

Default Re: Highly recomended ID Benson Lo, who design up my house in to a DREAM HOME

Hi after seeing this forum, I also tried to contact benson lo. But he gave me empty promises like waiting for his quotation for abt 2 months.... So much wanting to see how good he is.... Like what all of you said... But so unlucky, no luck leh. Thought of contacting him again but scared ganna aeroplane again. hope he can see this post and contact me instead .... Haha!
mi lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2010, 08:05 AM   #14
alexss

Thumbsup Re: Highly recomended ID Benson Lo, who design up my house in to a DREAM HOME

I was quite excited. I will be getting my house back from benson lo, everything 's is in order. My house design is also very nice, I will try to post some of my house pics before I get my house back from him.
alexss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2010, 08:08 AM   #15
alexss

By the way, can someone teach me how to load the pics into this forum.?
alexss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2010, 06:51 PM   #16
nana

My brother house has just been completed by benson lo himself. Everything's well and works are well taken care of. Manage to rush my brothers house before Chinese new year. My brother and family are happy with his fast respond and he was always on the ball. Here are the pics
nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2010, 11:08 PM   #17
siong

hi, my in laws house was done up by benson lo, everything is going fine and things are pretty well ok . my fin laws family are happy with their new house
siong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2010, 01:06 AM   #18
eileen

I too recommended my friends to him, so far so good.
For these who really like thier houses to be nice & in trend, i would highly recommend Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio.

YOu all can view my house picsat the on going projects at his company web site at http://benzdesignstudio.com

Last edited by eileen; 31st December 2010 at 01:08 AM..
eileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2011, 12:50 PM   #19
ravihome

Your house is very nice.....
ravihome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2011, 06:40 PM   #20
bomb1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen View Post
Hi im eileen, Im back again , I just want to thanks Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio as currently my house was done up by him. So far , i have intro my elder brother to him . As he is difficult to arrange an appointment with him. My elder brother waited for quite some time & manage to book an appointment with him, Anyway, it was worth waiting. My brother been to few ids firm and they have not interest him at all. During the first meet up with Benson Lo, The meet up seems to last for hours as they are featuring it out for the best designs for different parts of the house layout.

Every meet up is very long as Benson was trying to get the best stuffs out of everything, He is quite straight forward to make decisions for my brother.
At the first place, He would come out with something for my brother to choose. End of the day after chosing every material , my brother would choose back the samples that Benson chose at the first place.

Everyone seems comfortable with him as they are now at the right track.
During the on going renovation, most of the time ,he will be at my brother house to look through the reno process. No wonder Hes every busy.
Through out the whole renovation, Every thing is in good hands.
Thanks to Him, Benson lo i would now post pictures of my brother house

on going ...

My brother house, i will post more pictures after i gather them.

you too can see my house photos at on going projects no.1 at his websitehttp://benzdesignstudio.com
Looks big, how many rooms in this unit?
bomb1 is offline   Reply With Quote