Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Introduction / Gatherings / Renovation Photos > House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat

House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat Share nice home renovation decor photos or your house renovation photos in our Renovation Blogs Discussion. [Post Reno Photo / Blog].

Old 21st July 2010, 07:16 PM   #11
mutha

Default Re: Renovation & home services, One of the popular Id in Spore

I really most recommend Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio,
He is well verse in the interior design concepts and for his service right, he has a good attitude. He responds far to my calls and works of my house renovations. Work was indeed smooth and the price of my renovation is reasonable
mutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2010, 12:52 AM   #12
nana

Hi i totally agree with you, my house was done by him. In terms of service, He has zillions of ideas for house interior and he has a good working attitude.
nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2010, 01:03 AM   #13
pokerbear

Hi, My house was being hand over to me by Benson Lo few days ago.After seeing everyone post their house pics, Ive decided to show my house wonderful pictures done by him. His service is ok, Hmm workmanship is ok too, i would highly recommend him to everyone in the reno forum. He can really design further more my house renovation is not expensive but reasonable.

Done by my id Benson Lo, Benzdesign Studio 94556664

Last edited by pokerbear; 11th August 2010 at 12:47 AM..
pokerbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2010, 02:19 AM   #14
eileen

Hi, Im Eileen, my house was done up by Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. We are really happy with our newly done up place. The house layout and design is very nice and at first that we could not actually believe it. Benson Lo have done up a total 100% extreme make over of our house. He has created a luxury modern concept style for us. its not the same anymore, We have already say good bye to our present grim dull house.During our house warming, My friends agree with one another and said that my house is welly done up plus the design is very nice. We are happy to have Benson to be our id.

He is indeed one of the singapore most popular highly recommended id. He is famous through all singapore web pages and reno forums. You can find all this sources at gmail googles search. At googles search, All you have to do is to type Singapore most popular highly recommended id. You can see all the information about him.

I hereby post some of the wonderful works done by him

Thanks to My id Benson Lo, Benzdesign Studio 94556664
eileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 08:32 AM   #15
wendy

Hi, days back and i meet up with Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. In our discussion, he is very detail and he could even draw out on the spot for me. He is so detail and further more his creative ideas won my interest to sign up with him. I did look through all the works he have done and its very nice. i really feel very comfort with him. He is inded the top popular id. during our disscussion, his mobile phone kept on ringing.

How do i get to know benson? i got to know him at googles search. I type on "Singapore most highly recommended popular ID, from there i heard alot of information abt him. I did not waste my trip and time. My trip was worth while. I Can't really wait for my shop and house 3d drawig to be drawn..
wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2010, 09:29 AM   #16
fanny

Icon89 Re: Renovation & home services, One of the popular Id in Spore

wow very nice,, i like this concept. you are so lucky that you have found the right person who design up your house
fanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 02:11 AM   #17
wendy

Hi , my house renovation is ongoing and works was abt to finish, i will be completing my house renovation in abt less than a week time. Got to thanks my id, Benson lo for helping us to rush through our house before the hungry ghost period. He really put his heart and effort to ensure things are in order. We have been to many id firms but we copuldn't find the right person to manage our house designs. Benson is much different from all other ids.He could give you full of design concepts and could even draw out on the spot for us to see. So amazing, We spent 4 to 5 hours with him and the time spent is worth it. I will continue to load in my house pictures into the forum when i settle down with my new house.

Id ,who actually turn my house into reality. Benson Lo (benzdesign Studio)
wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 07:35 PM   #18
jiangzhung

Hi all, It time for me to post good comments after reading all the good comments abt Benson Lo,

Im Chen Jiang Zhuang, im a permament resident (PR) in Singapore, I have been staying in singapore for 8 years. i have just got married and had bought a resale HDB flat. Pardon me for my poor english. I would like to share my joy to those who really want to renovate their house. I would like to recommend this renovation company Benzdesign studio, Id Benson Lo.We are searching around for an id or contractor to renovate our house. We went to many renovation companies in Singapore. We had been waiting for the quotation for our house for quite some time. It have been many weeks but only 2 id responsed to me. The price of the renovation is very high given by one of them. the other quotation is incomplete,,,

We are stress and totally lost. in singapore, We had no one to turn too.Whenever we spoke to the Id, when we told them that we are a china national, They would just try to cut short our conversation and sent us out in a very nice way.

My Shipyard shift manager recommended Benson Lo to me. Benson is very patient and he explain to us about the material use for our renovation.
He suggested to us many ways. We have taken up alot of his time. We ask and ask a lot of quotations and We are also like everyone else in Singapore who likes our house to be done with new modern interior concepts.

We admitted that before the renovation process finish, we want things in our own way and we felt that we were harsh on him. He really is very paitent and help us to complete our renovation process neatly and in time. We are unware that there is no 100% workmanship in the renovation. Before he hand over the house to us. We are pleased and happy as we seen 99% of the touch up work done up by him. I will soon post my new design modern house to show everyone.

My family and i would thanks Benson Lo for his good will and his good services. I would rate him A for his interior design skills
jiangzhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 07:38 PM   #19
jiangzhung

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy View Post
Hi , my house renovation is ongoing and works was abt to finish, i will be completing my house renovation in abt less than a week time. Got to thanks my id, Benson lo for helping us to rush through our house before the hungry ghost period. He really put his heart and effort to ensure things are in order. We have been to many id firms but we copuldn't find the right person to manage our house designs. Benson is much different from all other ids.He could give you full of design concepts and could even draw out on the spot for us to see. So amazing, We spent 4 to 5 hours with him and the time spent is worth it. I will continue to load in my house pictures into the forum when i settle down with my new house.

Id ,who actually turn my house into reality. Benson Lo (benzdesign Studio)

indeed very nice, never see such a tv feature wall like this
jiangzhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2011, 12:53 PM   #20
ravihome

Awesome pics.....i m really very appreciated for this pics. i m waiting your more pics.
ravihome is offline   Reply With Quote