Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Introduction / Gatherings / Renovation Photos > House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat

House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat Share nice home renovation decor photos or your house renovation photos in our Renovation Blogs Discussion. [Post Reno Photo / Blog].

Old 15th July 2010, 12:07 AM   #11
tommy

Default Re: One of the Most Recommeded & popluar ids in Spore Web Pages

I totally agree with you, Benson Lo is one of the popular & recommended id in the singapore reno forum webpages. Im found all these information abt him while browsing through googles. You may search on googles search Benzdesign studio Benson lo top id recommended

I really like his designs
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2010, 09:55 AM   #12
jiangzhung

Hi whenever i call up benson, he would respond to my call and will come and touch up my house defect works even though we had paid up.

Some of my friends have taken their keys and i have recommended my friends over to Benson.
jiangzhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2010, 09:12 PM   #13
pokerbear

After seeing so many different design houses done by benson lo, i too would like to post my house pictures into the reno website to show off my house pictures to everyone. My house renovation is still processing. Benson would often update to me abt the renovation process.

During our weekends, he would take us go shop ard for the lighting stuffs and the toilets items. He have a good bargain on some stuffs. We are gald that Benson was around to guide us as we were too confused. Too many things to choose.

We are happy to choose Benson as our id. we did compare ard for the reno quotations, Athough Benson is not the cheapest but his price is reasonable. He is respondable person who actually see our house as his own house. No wonder so many people always look for him to do up their houses. i cant give comments yet, i must wait till all the works to be done before i could rate him.
pokerbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2010, 02:35 AM   #14
mutha

After seeing so many reviews of Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. I decided to share my experience with everyone.

I was searching ard for a id to renovate my house. i have been looking through a lot of renovation web pages, there are a lot of introduction and i was confused. I here by talk on line with one of the members and true enough, someone highly recommended Benson Lo. We decided to meet up with him.

True enough, he is good in certain ways and we felt very comfortable with him. we short list a few ids and he is the one of them. We do not go for price war. We are actually looking for nice simple design to be applied with our house. We know that cheap doesnt mean good. Benson quoted me a reasonable price. Often, we can't made up our mind, we always change our house design and layout. Benson is very patient with us. He again would guide us into it. Through out the reno works started to the end, He would often be on the site to see the reno works no matter how busy he is.

What give us his attention is that he really put in so many effort to see that the renovation works is smooth

For my house design, most of my friends said that my house design is very very nice. I will decide to post my house pics when im free.

Anyone who wants to see my house pics can also pm me
mutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 07:07 PM   #15
mutha

I would like to share pics of my house done by my id, Benson Lo (Benzdesign Studio) . How he transform my HDB toilet to a 5 star Hotel toilet.
I must thanks Benson for his effort to do it
Here are the before and after process

My id, Benson Lo 94556664
Old 21st July 2010, 07:15 PM   #16
mutha

I really most recommend Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio,
He is well verse in the interior design concepts and for his service right, he has a good attitude. He responds far to my calls and works of my house renovations. Work was indeed smooth and the price of my renovation is reasonable
Old 25th July 2010, 01:06 AM   #17
pokerbear

Hi, My house was being hand over to me by Benson Lo few days ago.After seeing everyone post their house pics, Ive decided to show my house wonderful pictures done by him.

Done by my id Benson Lo, Benzdesign Studio 94556664

Last edited by pokerbear; 25th July 2010 at 10:51 PM..
pokerbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 08:25 AM   #18
wendy

Hi, days back and i meet up with Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. In our discussion, he is very detail and he could even draw out on the spot for me. He is so detail and further more his creative ideas won my interest to sign up with him. I did look through all the works he have done and its very nice. i really feel very comfort with him. He is inded the top popular id. during our disscussion, his mobile phone kept on ringing.

How do i get to know benson? i got to know him at googles search. I type on "Singapore most highly recommended popular ID, from there i heard alot of information abt him. I did not waste my trip and time. My trip was worth while. I Can't really wait for my shop and house 3d drawig to be drawn..
wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2010, 11:18 PM   #19
bnl

Wow so nice for a 3room resale
bnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 10:19 PM   #20
siong

Thumbsup Re: One of the Most Recommeded & popluar ids in Spore Web Pages

Hi i would like to recommand Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. I look though the singapore web pages, We found out that he is one of the popular Ids in the singapore web pages. He is rated A for his services and his designs. He is famous and well known in the singapore reno web pages. All you got to do is to clip on googles search, type Singapore highly recommended popular id. You can find all these information there

You Can even Log in to Their Website http://www.benzdesignstudio.com

My house was done by him too, His design is very nice. i already have post pics into the forum.
siong is offline   Reply With Quote