Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Introduction / Gatherings / Renovation Photos > House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat

House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat Share nice home renovation decor photos or your house renovation photos in our Renovation Blogs Discussion. [Post Reno Photo / Blog].

Old 18th November 2010, 10:57 PM   #21
siong

Default Re: Highly recommeded ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
Ok, finally wrapping up our renovation it had been smooth. It took a abt 5 weeks to overhaul the place,100% maKE over.
We can't believe it really at first. Benson Lo gave us a good renovation deal and had been responsible, responsive and professional through the entire renovation period. I encountered lots of nonsense (rubbish quotes, bochap attitudes etc) in my hunting process for an ID. Decided to go with Benzdesign Studio for their professionalism, no-nonsense quote and patience.
Here are the photos that he had done
Benson lo has done it again, he handed over my in laws house before the hungry ghost festival, everyone was happy with his services, done quite a wonderful nest for my in laws

Thanks benson
siong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2011, 02:53 AM   #22
mcfly

Over all, we felt that we had the right person to do up our place, Benson is the right person who do up our place, Everything is so smooth and we could not even find fault with him. No wonder he is one of the higly recommended Id. i really take my hats out of hm.
mcfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 11:05 AM   #23
eileen

I did recommend Benson Lo to my friends houses. My friends are happy with his services and they higly recommended him too
eileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 10:51 PM   #24
timothy

Hi,
Benz Design seem to be rather popular! There are so many positive reviews on their id Benson Lo here (not only here, I saw the reviews at other forums too). Anyone can share more about his service level?
I need someone whom is trustworthy and is able to assist me this time round. Had a very bad experience with another firm and I just get worried and angry each time I recall.

Last edited by timothy; 26th January 2011 at 12:10 AM..
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2011, 08:51 PM   #25
bnl

Thumbsup Re: Highly recommeded ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutha View Post
After seeing so many reviews of Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. I decided to share my experience with everyone.

I was searching ard for a id to renovate my house. i have been looking through a lot of renovation web pages, there are a lot of introduction and i was confused. I here by talk on line with one of the members and true enough, someone highly recommended Benson Lo. We decided to meet up with him.

True enough, he is good in certain ways and we felt very comfortable with him. we short list a few ids and he is the one of them. We do not go for price war. We are actually looking for nice simple design to be applied with our house. We know that cheap doesnt mean good. Benson quoted me a reasonable price. Often, we can't made up our mind, we always change our house design and layout. Benson is very patient with us. He again would guide us into it. Through out the reno works started to the end, He would often be on the site to see the reno works no matter how busy he is.

What give us his attention is that he really put in so many effort to see that the renovation works is smooth

For my house design, most of my friends said that my house design is very very nice. I will decide to post my house pics when im free.

Anyone who wants to see my house pics can also pm me

Hi , i saw your house renovation design last week, the real thing looks more nicer than the picture you post online
bnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2011, 02:50 AM   #26
taufu

[QUOTE=Punisher;273]Hi white head, i have meet up with Benson Lo yesterday at his office yesterday, He is a young chap who could really give you alot of design concept. Im very surpraise that he could really propose and draw out many design concept on the spot that i never seen before. through out the search of the id process, he is quite different from among all. He is so well verse and i actually would take my hats of him.

The minute i step onto Benzdesign Studio and meet up with Benson Lo on that day,I shake hands and i left him a remark saying that every ids i met claimed to be a design consultant, home stylish and bur bur bur... but till now i really have not met someone who is actually an id. All are contractors whom i met keep on claiming to be an id but are actually so call contractors. After Benson Lo heard this sentence, he just smile and told me to sit down and he would go to the photocopy machine and take out pieces of A3 size paper and he began our discussion. Benson Lo smile and said," have you met an real id before?" I was alarmed by him at that time. Our discussion seems to last more then hours. The design concept he propose is totally different from all the others, He would propse and use colour of laminate samples and soft furnishing to express the design theme and concept of my house layout. I was totally out of words. Benson Lo have made my whole house a centre of extraction. Every bedrooms, living room and even the kitchen area. I seem to be dreaming and wonder how he do it.

I work as a property agent for years and i work with contractors and ids, none is as good as him. He also advise me to cut cost on certain things that need not to be spent. He said that he would draft out a quotation base on our discussion. I am amazed, i told him its ok , i will meet up with him sometime next week. While Benson Lo send me to the main door of his office, he smiled and ask me to take back my words as i said just now earlier on the minute i shake hands with him. We laugh together then i told him to give me a best price for my house quotation.

What my friends said about Benson Lo is indeed true. He is so professional and he is so well verse in design concept. I really take my hats off him. I hope that Benson Lo will give me a good price for my house renovation quotation. I know that he is not the cheapest among all but he is worth paying. Hope to meet up with him to look onto my quotation before i sign up with him.

I strongly recommend Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. I rate him A for his services.
taufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2011, 11:27 AM   #27
bnl

[QUOTE=taufu;1898]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Hi white head, i have meet up with Benson Lo yesterday at his office yesterday, He is a young chap who could really give you alot of design concept. Im very surpraise that he could really propose and draw out many design concept on the spot that i never seen before. through out the search of the id process, he is quite different from among all. He is so well verse and i actually would take my hats of him.

The minute i step onto Benzdesign Studio and meet up with Benson Lo on that day,I shake hands and i left him a remark saying that every ids i met claimed to be a design consultant, home stylish and bur bur bur... but till now i really have not met someone who is actually an id. All are contractors whom i met keep on claiming to be an id but are actually so call contractors. After Benson Lo heard this sentence, he just smile and told me to sit down and he would go to the photocopy machine and take out pieces of A3 size paper and he began our discussion. Benson Lo smile and said," have you met an real id before?" I was alarmed by him at that time. Our discussion seems to last more then hours. The design concept he propose is totally different from all the others, He would propse and use colour of laminate samples and soft furnishing to express the design theme and concept of my house layout. I was totally out of words. Benson Lo have made my whole house a centre of extraction. Every bedrooms, living room and even the kitchen area. I seem to be dreaming and wonder how he do it.

I work as a property agent for years and i work with contractors and ids, none is as good as him. He also advise me to cut cost on certain things that need not to be spent. He said that he would draft out a quotation base on our discussion. I am amazed, i told him its ok , i will meet up with him sometime next week. While Benson Lo send me to the main door of his office, he smiled and ask me to take back my words as i said just now earlier on the minute i shake hands with him. We laugh together then i told him to give me a best price for my house quotation.

What my friends said about Benson Lo is indeed true. He is so professional and he is so well verse in design concept. I really take my hats off him. I hope that Benson Lo will give me a good price for my house renovation quotation. I know that he is not the cheapest among all but he is worth paying. Hope to meet up with him to look onto my quotation before i sign up with him.

I strongly recommend Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. I rate him A for his services.
We are sharing the same id. He once did up my house. So far we are quite happy with his service.
bnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2011, 08:22 PM   #28
wendy

Smile Re: Highly recommeded ID

[QUOTE=taufu;1898]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Hi white head, i have meet up with Benson Lo yesterday at his office yesterday, He is a young chap who could really give you alot of design concept. Im very surpraise that he could really propose and draw out many design concept on the spot that i never seen before. through out the search of the id process, he is quite different from among all. He is so well verse and i actually would take my hats of him.

I agree with you. We shared the same experience.
wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2011, 11:14 AM   #29
kkss_tt

"good luck"
kkss_tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2011, 10:57 PM   #30
ivy

Is the renovation cost exp??? My hse wil be ready dis yr... trying to look out for ID now... but limited $$. Can someone advise how much does Benson charged?
ivy is offline   Reply With Quote