Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Introduction / Gatherings / Renovation Photos > House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat

House Renovation Photos Discussion / Renovation Blogs Chat Share nice home renovation decor photos or your house renovation photos in our Renovation Blogs Discussion. [Post Reno Photo / Blog].

Old 16th April 2012, 05:13 PM   #1
sueling

Default My First New Home

Hi all, well just wish to share my joy of my new home with you guys. recently purchased a 5-room resale flat in serangoon after my marriage early this year and has spent the longest time in sourcing for the right interior designer/contractor to renovate the place. Had several bad experiences with the established names when I head down to their respective showroom. the overall experience was really unpleasant, and the pricing quoted was ridiculous! perhaps I have a budget to work around. my client has recently had his office renovated by Objet D'Art and was very pleased with their design and quality of work, and hence, passed on the contact to me. All i have to say is that Jeffrey Tan and his team have been really patient with my husband and i, throughout the entire quotation process, and the end result is really pleasing (even my husband's grandmother is pleased with her room!!!!) I was really concerned as my house is really small, but they are really amazing in space planning!!! And most importantly, he definitely honoured everything that he promised to deliver. All i have to say is that every cent is worth spending, and i love my new home!!!

(Tried to post pictures of my new home here, but can't seem to post them up since i am a new member )

Anyway, thank you so much jeffrey and Objet D' Art.

Anyone who is looking for interior designer/contractor to renovate your place can just give him a call. Good luck in getting your desired home.

Jeffrey Tan (96339776) Objet D' Art.
188L Tanjong Katong Road, NKH Building #02-00
Singapore 437156
sueling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2012, 02:51 AM   #2
elim559

Send a message via AIM to elim559
Default Re: My First New Home

You can contact shifraconstructionny.com directly. They will help you. Have a nice day
elim559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2012, 09:24 PM   #3
Ixnnie

Thumb Re: My First New Home

Hi all,

Just like sueling, I also just had my home handed over by Objet d'Art. I would like to say that my family is more than satisfied and happy with the overall job handled by the ID himself, Roland Neo. Managing to hand over such a complete and impresive job under a very tight schedule, after being pushed back 2 weeks, is very impressive I must say. Had alot of positive comments during my house warming as well.

Id gladly post pics, but apparently I cannot since I am a new member. You may head over to their facebook page to take look (:

Recommended !!!!!

Roland Neo (9176 0006)
Address as above.
Ixnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2012, 11:54 PM   #4
lovechia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixnnie View Post
Hi all,

Just like sueling, I also just had my home handed over by Objet d'Art. I would like to say that my family is more than satisfied and happy with the overall job handled by the ID himself, Roland Neo. Managing to hand over such a complete and impresive job under a very tight schedule, after being pushed back 2 weeks, is very impressive I must say. Had alot of positive comments during my house warming as well.

Id gladly post pics, but apparently I cannot since I am a new member. You may head over to their facebook page to take look (:

Recommended !!!!!

Roland Neo (9176 0006)
Address as above.
Hi, can i check with you where is the company located? Do they do site visit (no obligation)?
lovechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2012, 03:28 PM   #5
shanelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by elim559 View Post
You can contact shifraconstructionny.com directly. They will help you. Have a nice day
Hi Lovechia,
the above seem to be their website link.
shanelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2012, 03:47 PM   #6
Les Rozgonyi

Belestia, etc. After reading the reviews and the pics, we decided to call their office just to check it out. Since most of the reviews were about Benson, we asked for him but as his schedule were full till July, so we meet up with Raymond
Les Rozgonyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2012, 02:14 PM   #7
home2decorate

I am agree with you. You can also share your experiences with home2decor.com
home2decorate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 05:41 PM   #8
DanielTaylor

Congrats for your first home. Well, when you buy a new home there is lot of very small things which needs to be buy and to repair them. You need to contact to a nearest contractor and compare their prices and service. And then select a good contractor. While renovating your kitchen it is necessary to plan your prior budget and appropriate shape and size of your kitchen.
DanielTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2012, 07:27 AM   #9
venicemayer

That is great! Good to know there are people here who like to recommend some of their known interior designer. I've quite know a few and they are all great as well as they design some of BrickellSales.com.
venicemayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2012, 01:50 PM   #10
shainakhan

Hello @sueling,

Congratulation on your home purchase. It's a great feeling to have own house. I hope you would have found a right interior decorator
shainakhan is offline   Reply With Quote