Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > House Renovation Discussion Forums > General Renovation, D. I. Y. Reno Chat, Kitchen, Bathroom Renovation Discussion Forums

General Renovation, D. I. Y. Reno Chat, Kitchen, Bathroom Renovation Discussion Forums Discuss general renovation, kitchen reno, bathroom renovation, solid surface top, glass sliding door, aluminum gate, painting, window grilles, water heater, or post how to do it in our D.I.Y. reno chat .. [Post Reno Topics].

Old 22nd November 2016, 03:02 AM   #41
moon006

Default Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

[QUOTE=milo;14058]I really can't wait to see Benson Lo design works. Previously my house is done by him and we do like his designs & services. I would highly recommend him to every house owners who would like to have their house wonderful done up.

Seriously the renovation quotation price he given my to friends, its along the market rate but i can tell you, he is worth paying for his interior design & services.

After browsing through Benz Design Interior facebook page and Benson reno blogs, I have came across one of his latest reno blogs and i find one of his design theme special. Special in such a way that i could not explain.Maybe,you all see it through this reno link.

Here is the link

hello, what about renovating in over contry becase singapour is too far from me.
thanks!!
moon006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2017, 06:31 AM   #42
bomb1

Default Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fione View Post
Really wonderful id, designs by him were really nicely done up. The only downside is that workmanship, though good, is not as brilliant as other id. We moved in during march this year, and during this 8 months stay, we experienced 3-4 times on problems regarding toilets, as well as creaks on newly painted walls. In fact, recently, a big patch of paint measuring around 1m in size just fell from the ceiling. Though they came by to rectify these problems promptly, but I feel that workmanship can be better. But overall experience was good.
here is a short video of benson lo works& good reviews
https://youtu.be/F_r_k9bOJsc
bomb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2017, 06:33 AM   #43
bomb1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy View Post
Having searching and hunting for a good id is really very hard and tiring. Why do we need to search for good ids? I have a bad experience on my pervious house at ang mo Kio.This time round due to many recommendation from my friends and Singapore reno web pages,I found a good id cum contractor. It was no other id but Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio, the creativity of my house interior design is very nice. During our renovation process, He is always on the ball. My wife and i would like to thanks him for all the effort and hard work to pull our through during the renovation period, We are indeed happy with his services. He use designs to blend out a concept theme for our new home. Our renovation price is also reasonable. Whenever we call him, he would always respond back to us. Even after we settle the outstanding amount for the renovation works.

The workmanship is ok compare to the last house done up by other pervious id. ?I would like to highly recommended Benson lo from Benzdesign Studio. his handphone no. is 94556664

My id Benson Lo 94556664
Benzdesign Studio

benson lo has change his number to 88385122

benzdesigninterior.com.sg

https://youtu.be/F_r_k9bOJsc
bomb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2017, 01:29 PM   #44
nicwheeler

Wave Re: Singapore Highly recommended popular id Benson Lo from all reno & singapore web p

Hi Guys, if you are looking for handyman, electrician, plumber or aircon repair, I strongly recommend Joydom. You can email them at or call them at +65 81632621

visit joydom.com.sg for their website
nicwheeler is offline   Reply With Quote