Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > House Renovation Discussion Forums > Interior Design Companies, Interior Designs Ideas, Contractors Discussion

Interior Design Companies, Interior Designs Ideas, Contractors Discussion Discuss interior design companies, interior designes, interior designs ideas like Zen look, post photos & seek views & opinions, chat about latest design .. [Post Interior Design Discussion].

Old 28th May 2011, 07:50 PM   #1
zachary

Default Benz Design Studio

Gonna use a little of my free time to share with you my experience with Benz Design Studio Interior Design Firm. This was one of my shortlisted firm some time back when I got my keys for my place. We decided to give the firm a try because the id (Benson Lo) whom attended to us was an approachable guy and we felt comfortable sharing our ideas with him. Having browse through his portfolio, we realise most of his theme were comtemporary yet elegant. His designs seem to go for bold and basic pieces with clean lines and a subtle sense of sophistication. It includes lots of chrome metallic accents and liberal use of glass or mirrors as a way to visually "open up" small spaces. That was what my wife and I were looking at. There are other themes but we prefer such one and hence we decided to engaged him.
Throughout the whole process from pre planning to after service, we never fail to reach him. Even though at times, he was unable to pick up our calls but he will return a call thereafter. Of course we do not know if this is his personality or style of working attitude but we believe his working attitude is something that Benz Design Studio possessed too since he belongs to the firm. So rather then recommending Benson alone, we would like to show our appreciation by recommending the firm itself. Since they provide a non obligatory quotation, it causes no harm in meeting up with them to see their work.
zachary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2011, 05:06 PM   #2
darren

Default Re: Benz Design Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachary View Post
Gonna use a little of my free time to share with you my experience with Benz Design Studio Interior Design Firm. This was one of my shortlisted firm some time back when I got my keys for my place. We decided to give the firm a try because the id (Benson Lo) whom attended to us was an approachable guy and we felt comfortable sharing our ideas with him. Having browse through his portfolio, we realise most of his theme were comtemporary yet elegant. His designs seem to go for bold and basic pieces with clean lines and a subtle sense of sophistication. It includes lots of chrome metallic accents and liberal use of glass or mirrors as a way to visually "open up" small spaces. That was what my wife and I were looking at. There are other themes but we prefer such one and hence we decided to engaged him.
Throughout the whole process from pre planning to after service, we never fail to reach him. Even though at times, he was unable to pick up our calls but he will return a call thereafter. Of course we do not know if this is his personality or style of working attitude but we believe his working attitude is something that Benz Design Studio possessed too since he belongs to the firm. So rather then recommending Benson alone, we would like to show our appreciation by recommending the firm itself. Since they provide a non obligatory quotation, it causes no harm in meeting up with them to see their work.
Didn't realise this thread earlier on and had posted at the other thread. But yes, still, I would like to add on the positive impressions that Benz Design id had given me. The id who attended to me sounded confident and experience with his work. Most importantly, the 'chemistry' was presented between us and his design is more of our delight rather than the other few we met up.
Zachary: Benson attended to us too (should say we specifically wanted to meet up with him)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2011, 02:58 PM   #3
bomb1

... Darren: were u a member at other reno forum?...

Hi, I was also a client of Benz Design and enjoy the renovation process with Benson. Benson has always been extremely professional, he listens to how I vision my spaces and is very open and honest in how the job can be completed. I really appreciate how he breaks down each part of the quotation, and explaining them to me to make sure I understand what are the areas that I would be seeing during the whole process. I did have one issue regarding some tile work but Benson went above and beyond to get the tiles replaced and even check the whole house for me before handing over the palce back to me. I would recommend Benson to anyone as I already have.
bomb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2011, 07:18 PM   #4
wendy

I should also input my review on Benz Design; It was a pleasure working with Benson and team through out the entire process of building a new home. He had helped through out the entire process with the same incredible level of dedication and professionalism. He is very talented and the final product shows off his expertise and attention to detail. I can honestly say there wasn't one thing that he picked that didn't turn out to look amazing. I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone and have already passed his name along to several of my friends. He's incredibly efficient, and has an incredible eye for design. One thing to be mentioned- he goes beyond the call of duty to make sure the job is done right. You won't be disappointed!!!
wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2011, 01:08 AM   #5
eileen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy View Post
I should also input my review on Benz Design; It was a pleasure working with Benson and team through out the entire process of building a new home. He had helped through out the entire process with the same incredible level of dedication and professionalism. He is very talented and the final product shows off his expertise and attention to detail. I can honestly say there wasn't one thing that he picked that didn't turn out to look amazing. I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone and have already passed his name along to several of my friends. He's incredibly efficient, and has an incredible eye for design. One thing to be mentioned- he goes beyond the call of duty to make sure the job is done right. You won't be disappointed!!!
Hi Wendy,
I felt the whole team deserve a pat on the back. I am just as satisfied as you.
eileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2011, 03:04 PM   #6
Milburn

nice studio design,.
Milburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2011, 09:32 PM   #7
herry1

Yes very nice studio design.I like so much.
Thanks for sharing.
herry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2011, 06:43 PM   #8
shanelee

Appreciated what my id and his group had did to oversee my reno process. Luckily I source months ahead and do not need to rush into decision. Worth waiting esp when I got something diff from what was proposed thru out the search by the other few firms (too simple and common). I wanted some ideas from pro and not to give instruction on what to do for me, that's y I search for id. Well, at least something positive gained and am truly glad. But con is of course waiting time which overall my contentment took over.
shanelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2011, 08:53 PM   #9
javtan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanelee View Post
Appreciated what my id and his group had did to oversee my reno process. Luckily I source months ahead and do not need to rush into decision. Worth waiting esp when I got something diff from what was proposed thru out the search by the other few firms (too simple and common). I wanted some ideas from pro and not to give instruction on what to do for me, that's y I search for id. Well, at least something positive gained and am truly glad. But con is of course waiting time which overall my contentment took over.
Hi, I am looking for an id to reno my existing place at Sembawang, would you mind to make a recommendation? Thanks alot.
javtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 09:10 PM   #10
bomb1

Thumbs up Re: Benz Design Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacko View Post
Good that you call Benz Design Studio, after all he advertised his big banner up there, if he didn't do a good job, he can't run away, hee hee, ....

So he got to do a good job or his reputation at stake or rather he got his big banner "zhao pai" to protect,

Of course lah, we cannot be too mean also lah, I mean as long we reasonable and not that fussy and he does a good job, then fairly cannot complain lah, cheers
Ha Tacko, agree with you... The ad does help but also the positive reviews too. Don't need to worry, their service is up to standard and is quite well- recognised.
bomb1 is offline   Reply With Quote