Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Home Renovation Forums By Different Property Types > Apartment & Condo Properties Renovation Discussion

Apartment & Condo Properties Renovation Discussion Discuss Apartment & Condo Renovation like getting management corporation approval, painting, builtin cabinets, air-con .. [Post Condo Reno Discussion].

Old 8th February 2011, 11:41 PM   #1
mcfly

Thumbsup Benson Lo one of the highly recommended id in Benzdesign studio

Hi guys, i would highly recommend Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. He done up our house some time back and over all my house concepts are very nice and trendy.
To see more pictures of my house, you may PM me.
mcfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2015, 05:24 PM   #2
eileen

Default Re: Benson Lo one of the highly recommended id in Benzdesign studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
Hi guys, i would highly recommend Benson Lo from Benzdesign Studio. He done up our house some time back and over all my house concepts are very nice and trendy.
You too can Pm me for his handphone number. He is indeed one of the Singapore highly recommended id.
eileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2015, 06:32 PM   #3
tommy

Benson Lo is indeed one of the highly recommended id. My house reno was done by him and our renovation process is smooth and further more most of our friends love our house interior designs.Best of all we like his after sales services. I too recommended my friends to Benson Lo,Benz design Studio. For these who wants his contact no. You can contact him at 94556664
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2015, 03:28 PM   #4
nana

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy View Post
Benson Lo is indeed one of the highly recommended id. My house reno was done by him and our renovation process is smooth and further more most of our friends love our house interior designs.Best of all we like his after sales services. I too recommended my friends to Benson Lo,Benz design Studio. For these who wants his contact no. You can contact him at 94556664
Our house reno was done by him. i too will highly recommended id Benson Lo , Benz Design Studio to all who really want to design up their houses. i would rate him A for his interior Designs.
nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2015, 03:15 PM   #5
tommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana View Post
Our house reno was done by him. i too will highly recommended id Benson Lo , Benz Design Studio to all who really want to design up their houses. i would rate him A for his interior Designs.
I agree with you NaNa. Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio is one of the Singapore highly recommended & popular Id. You just type googles search on the Singapore highly recommended& popular id, You can find his name there on most of the Singapore Reno vation Web pages
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2015, 07:06 PM   #6
ace

Quote:
I too recommended Benson Lo from BenzDesign Studio. My house is also trendy and luxury
ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2015, 10:16 AM   #7
wendy

Thumbsup Re: Benson Lo one of the highly recommended id in Benzdesign studio

Quote:
I too will recommend Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio. He is very highly recommended in the Singapore reno vation web pages. All you have to do is to type his name, Benson Lo at googles search or Singapore highly recommended & popular id, you can find all his details there.
wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2015, 07:14 PM   #8
link

Default Re:Singapore reno Benson Lo one of the highly recommended id in Benzdesign studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy View Post
My house was done up by Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio. Benson Lo is indeed a talented id with many interior designs ideas. During our renovation process, he have guide us and educate us on the dos & don't. He would also recommend the suitable material for our house reno. We all like him and he is very well verse on the interior design concepts. We would actually highly recommended Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio to all house owners. We would rate him A for his interior designs and his services. No wonder Benson Lo is very popular in the Singapore reno vation web pages. He is indeed highly recommended id in the reno forums in Singapore.
link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2015, 07:16 PM   #9
mona

Default Re: Singapore reno Benson Lo one of the highly recommended id in Benzdesign studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by link View Post
My house was done up by Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio. Benson Lo is indeed a talented id with many interior designs ideas. During our renovation process, he have guide us and educate us on the dos & don't. He would also recommend the suitable material for our house reno. We all like him and he is very well verse on the interior design concepts. We would actually highly recommended Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio to all house owners. We would rate him A for his interior designs and his services. No wonder Benson Lo is very popular in the Singapore reno vation web pages. He is indeed highly recommended id in the reno forums in Singapore.
I agree with you guys, my house was done up by Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio too, he is one of the highly recommended id in the singapore reno web pages. No wonder he is so popular. i will post my house design on the next time i log in. Stay tune guys
mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2015, 05:27 PM   #10
mona

My house done by Benson Lo from Benz Design Studio
mona is offline   Reply With Quote