Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Home Decor / Furnishings / Maintenance / Security / Appliances Discussion Forums > Home Security Discussion

Home Security Discussion Discuss home security protection, security alarm devices and services .. [Post Home Security Topics].

Old 15th May 2012, 04:41 PM   #1
cabletree

Send a message via MSN to cabletree
Smile Biometric Security for your home - Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with Deadbolt!

Protect your home with state-of-the-art technology.

Get a Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock for your house now!

Imagine getting such a sophisticated protection for your home at such a low low price from a store retailer??? Not likely. But we slash the price and make it convenient for you to get your very own fingerprint access control system at a fraction of the retail value.

What you'd be getting for the price of $588?
1) A 3-in-1 complete suite of the fingerprint access control biometric lock with installation manual, back-up mechanical keys, instruction manual, installation brackets AND installation.

2) Warranty of 2-years - In the event of a faulty product reported by a client, we will offer a replacement FOC and it will take no more than 5 to 7 working days to send a replacement. But in all past transactions, the products have been reported to be of good quality as we check each and every product for quality and performance before delivery.

Upon confirmation and deposit for an order, it will take less than 10 working days for the item to be custom-produced (according to your door orientation, thickness etc).

The Technical stuff..

Electrical parameters
1) Working Voltage:6V DC
2) Alarming Voltage:≤5V
3) Working Current:20~260 mA
4) Static Current:<10 uA

Function Index
1) Fingerprint enrollment method: Optical sensor
2) Sensor Resolution:500DPI
3) Fingerprint Recognition Time: <1.5s
4) FRR (False Rejection Rate):≤1%
5) FAR (False Acceptance Rate):≤0.0001%
6) Max master fingerprint: 5
7) Max master password:5
8) Max normal user fingerprint:50
9) Max normal user password:50
10) Unlocking mode:3
11) Password Length:3~12 digits
12) Power supply: Alkaline battery 4XAA
13) Battery life: More than 2 years

Frequently Asked Questions:

Qn: Can I try this before I buy it?

Ans: Yes. You can drop by my house at Blk 788B, Woodlands Crescent to have a look and feel of the actual product before we place an order for you.

Qn: Does the price include installation?
Ans: YES. Our locksmith has been installing biometric locks (among many other security-enhancing gadgets) for clients for over 10 years.

Qn: The picture suggests the handle is meant for right handed opening. What if I need a left hand orientation?
Ans: The picture is only for illustration. When the order is placed, we will specify to the manufacturer a) the door thickness, b) the handle (left/right) orientation and c) preferred color

PM/Email/SMS me at 98449931 now if you're keen!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0266.JPG (20.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by cabletree; 10th August 2012 at 09:31 AM..
cabletree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2012, 01:09 PM   #2
New Property Watch

Default Re: Biometric Security for your home - Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with Deadbolt!

In case of fire or power cut will your door still be able to open?
New Property Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2012, 01:17 PM   #3
cabletree

Send a message via MSN to cabletree
Smile Re: Biometric Security for your home - Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with Deadbolt!

The 3-in-1 biometric fingerprint lock is powered by an independent power source hence would work in the event of a residential power failure.

Also, the equipment has a relatively high fire-resistance, which means that the lock will continue to function in the misfortune event of a fire.

Drop by to take a look at the demo to have a better grasp of how amazing the device is.

Cheers
Joshua
cabletree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2012, 05:24 PM   #4
picasoflake

Thumbs up Re: Biometric Security for your home - Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with Deadbolt!

Very good information and in my home i am using it.
picasoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2012, 02:34 PM   #5
houstonaccesscontrol

Default Re: Biometric Security for your home - Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with Deadbolt!

I think alarms and CCTV camera are best as compare to finger print device.
houstonaccesscontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2013, 03:39 PM   #6
kristi_ruiz

Interesting post
kristi_ruiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2013, 03:11 PM   #7
spacee

Icon87 Re: Biometric Security for your home - Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with Deadbolt!

great stuff...

can find many home security system companies online..
spacee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2016, 06:38 PM   #8
lennysmith

I would recommend Alarms and CCTV because i also installed it in my home.It will my home safe and secure.Before choosing any locks for your home first consult with your local locksmith about the locks.
lennysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2016, 01:33 AM   #9
Aircon-Servicing

Any location for me to demo test the lock? How many years warranty?
Aircon-Servicing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2016, 12:24 PM   #10
unclesam

what's the damage to the pocket?
unclesam is offline   Reply With Quote