Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Home Renovation Forums By Different Property Types > Apartment & Condo Properties Renovation Discussion

Apartment & Condo Properties Renovation Discussion Discuss Apartment & Condo Renovation like getting management corporation approval, painting, builtin cabinets, air-con .. [Post Condo Reno Discussion].

Old 3rd January 2016, 09:22 PM   #11
link

Default Re: Benson Lo one of the highly recommended id in Benzdesign studio

Hi im happy to see my relative's house on the web site, The feel is different from any other houses. I love that trendy toilet design.And the designer is not other then Benson Lo from Benz design Studio. He was my previous id too. Im happy that i recommend my relatives to him and so far i never expect it to turn out more trendy then better. to cut it short i would like to share with everyone this reno website link to see his works as i believe it tells everything.

http://benzdesignstudi0.blogspot.sg/...on-design.html
link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2016, 08:49 AM   #12
wendy

Thumbsup Re: Benson Lo one of the highly recommended id in Benzdesign studio

It was a pleasure working with Benson and team through out the entire process of building a new home. He had helped through out the entire process with the same incredible level of dedication and professionalism. He is very talented and the final product shows off his expertise and attention to detail. I can honestly say there wasn't one thing that he picked that didn't turn out to look amazing. I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone and have already passed his name along to several of my friends. He's incredibly efficient, and has an incredible eye for design. One thing to be mentioned- he goes beyond the call of duty to make sure the job is done right. You won't be disappointed!!!....

I am selling off my flat and i would again like benson lo from Benz Design Studio to do up my place again. This tme i wouldn't worry so much as the last time i went through the renovation process and im sure Benson Lo will take care of it. So far all of my friends whole done their reno with him, likes his services.Any way all my family members voted and highly recommended Benson Lo as we are really very comfortable with him. Here comes again for the renovation process to my ideal warm nest.

Amazing Benson Lo was since singapore highly recommended & popular id since 2010. I wonder this time round, What kind of design trend is he coming up next...

Here is one of his renovation blog designs that i like
http://newcreativeinteriordesigns.bl...by-benson.html
wendy is offline   Reply With Quote