Auction, Cars, Classifieds, Community, Dating, Finance, Food, Jobs, Parenting, Property, Renovation, Shop, Tech, More

SingaporeRenovationPortal.com

Singapore Renovation Portal Singapore Online Interior Design Website, Sg Renovation Portal Sg Online Interior Design Website, Singapore Home Renovation Singapore, Sg Home Renovation Sg, Singapore Renovation Companies Singapore, Sg Renovation Companies, Singapore Renovation Forums Sg Renovation Forums

Home

Register

Singapore Renovation Quotations

Singapore Renovation Forum

Search Sg Reno Forum

Sg Renovation Classifieds

Ads

Sg Renovation Discussion Chat Forum Website, Sg Renovation Forums, Sg Renovation Package Discussion Forum, Sg Home Renovation Discussion Chat, Sg House Renovation Chat

Go Back   Sg Renovation Chat Forum > Home Renovation Forums By Different Property Types > Apartment & Condo Properties Renovation Discussion

Apartment & Condo Properties Renovation Discussion Discuss Apartment & Condo Renovation like getting management corporation approval, painting, builtin cabinets, air-con .. [Post Condo Reno Discussion].

Old 2nd April 2011, 01:51 AM   #1
reyner

Post Condo Renovation

Dear all,

I would like to get advice regarding condo renovation in Singapore.
The situation is as follow:

I've just bought condo that has two level (penthouse unit) and want to do renovation. My unit is located on the first floor and second floor. The TOP is on March 2010, and I am the second owner. However, the condo is never been used since TOP.

My plan for the renovation are:
• For the first floor, is to move the wall position to the front (hack existing wall and build new one ~ this is to remove the PES area that is still within my own area ~ PES area is very small only 1 meter x 3 meter.
The new wall will have exactly the same design and color as existing one. So only the position of the wall changed. This will not have any bad effect to the image of the condo after all, but it will become looks even better and orderly.

• For the second floor, the renovation is to move the aircon ledge position (hack the wall and build new wall). The reason is if seeing from the location, aircon ledge position for my unit is different alone from others units!
For neighbors above my units that is at level 3 onwards, their aircon ledge is located at the front of the wall.
So above my aircon ledge is full covered wall. So with renovation I want to make it exactly the same as others! It will have exactly same design and aircon ledge location as other units has.

My questions are:
1) Does anybody think this renovation plan is possible to do?
2) Do I really need to submit renovation proposal to URA or BCA for this?
3) Does anybody know a good PE with reasonable price that able to handle this job?

Thank you in advance for the advices.

Regards,
Reyner
reyner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 06:19 PM   #2
Judith

Default Re: Condo Renovation

Hi, this is ID Edweiss from Xform Design Studio. We are interested to take up your reno enquiry. Can please call me at 83881396 for a discussion?

Thanks..
Judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 08:23 AM   #3
Irene

Can anyone answer the questions?
Change the position of aircon ledge, is it legal and possible?
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2012, 01:06 PM   #4
New Property Watch

thats sound very much like something you need to seek approval from your mcst and bca.
New Property Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2013, 08:42 PM   #5
joeyyen

Hi , Im Joey , the interior designer . We do have package for condominium , $ 11888. I do have do commercial , office , warehouse and housing unit , HDB , Condominium , Landed property . Do interesting can email me , joeyyen89 @hotmail.com and my mobile phone 86990892.
joeyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2015, 05:34 PM   #6
darkdevil

Interesting
darkdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2015, 05:45 PM   #7
darkdevil

Smile Re: Condo Renovation

I have a unit at The Peak Cambodia, thinking of how I can renovate the unit. Seems like I can do something very special too!
darkdevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
condo, renovation